C3 Central locking learning model
The MT-VRC-C3 is a learning support which features actual vehicle systems. This models facilitates the study and understanding of the operation of a central locking system used on current production vehicles.
Understanding of the operation, connecting using the manufacturer's diagnostic tool, key reading/programming.
Activity: Training institutions
Downloadable documents :Datasheet FR Datasheet EN
The MT-VRC-C3 model is a learning support which facilitates the study and understanding of the operation of a central locking system. The model features original automobile equipment parts and systems.
Trainees can observe, analyse and understand the operation of the central locking system and can investigate and develop a functional and structural analysis of the system. The model is also fitted with an OBD diagnostic connector which makes it possible to connect up the manufacturer's tool so as to cover the diagnostic functions and card reading/programming.
The MT-VRC-C3 model is supplied with:
- user documentation
- practical exercises
- connection leads
- 12 V / 10 A power supply
- BM204: Measurement-only breakout box, 40 MQS channels + 10 Cinch channels
- BM215: Measurement-only breakout box, 16 green channels, 16 grey channels and 10 white channels
- BM216: Measurement-only breakout box, 40 white channels
- BM217: Measurement-only breakout box, 40 blue channels
- BM-PACK-VRC-C3: Combination of BM204 + BM215 + BM216 + BM217