Ruggedised compact USB interface, CAN / LIN / K-L
The USB-MUXDIAG-II-C is a compact communication interface fitted with an industrial and non-intrusive 16-channel SAE J1962 connector.
Category: Communication interfaces
Activity: Manufacturers - equipment manufacturers
Downloadable documents :Datasheet (EN)
The USB-MUXDIAG-II-C is a compact communication interface fitted with an industrial and non-intrusive 16-channel SAE J1962 connector. It is particularly well suited to use on a production line. It has 1 CAN High Speed or Low Speed link, 1 CAN HS link, 2 ISO9141 links, 2 LIN links and 2 ANA/binary inputs.
The range of pinout options on the 16-channel, "OBD" SAE J1962 connector, controlled by the allocation of the non-standardized channels, is covered by several versions of the USB-MUXDIAG-II product, each of which is tailored to the various manufacturers: PEUGEOT, CITROEN, RENAULT and FORD.
The data logger is supplied in a case together with:
- a USB cable
- a development kit (software libraries, typical codes, etc.)
- USB drivers
- user documentation
- "Muxtrace Expert" application
- AMUX cable harnesses/adapters
- USB-MUXDIAG-II-C: Pinout for PEUGEOT and CITROËN - Standard 16-channel SAE J1962 connector
- USB-MUXDIAG-II-RNC: Pinout for RENAULT - Standard 16-channel SAE J1962 connector
- USB-MUXDIAG-II-FC: Pinout for FORD - Standard 16-channel SAE J1962 connector