Breakdown boxes and cable harnesses – Motorcycle applications
Breakdown boxes, interface cable harnesses and accessories applicable to motorcycles
Activity: Training institutions
"Breakdown box" solutions involve connecting, between a vehicle's engine control unit and its connection harness, a breakout box and interface harnesses assembly which provides easy access to the ECU's inputs/outputs:
- for use by the trainee when measuring/logging signals
- for use by the trainer to create breakdowns
Breakdown boxes and interface cable harnesses are available separately or as kits for specific applications.
Each interface cable harness has a removable internal face and a removable external face which makes it possible to identify which of the connector's pins corresponds to the point being measured
- BAP-BOUCHON: End cap for one, 36-channel round connector which screws onto cable harness 54-xxx and 108-xxx
- 54-NU3000: Three-ball cable harness, bare with no connectors, useable length of 3 m on BAP54 and BAP108.
Breakout boxes only (supplied with no interface cable harnesses):
- Ref. BAP108: 108-channel breakout box
- Ref. BAP108-C: 108-channel breakout box with mobile trolley
- Ref. BAP54: 54-channel breakout box
- Ref. BAP54-C: 54-channel breakout box with mobile trolley
Interface cable harnesses:
- Ref. 54-M38V: Interface for BAP54 / BAP108, 26-channel and 12-channel connectors for motorcycle ECU Ref. 54-M52V: Interface for BAP54 / BAP108, 34-channel and 18-channel connectors for motorcycle ECU
Products in the same categorySee all products in category >
Software for viewing and analysing...
REFLET is a simple and user-friendly app used to view and...
Measurement acquisition system
REFLET8 can simultaneous acquire data from 12 slow channels and 4...
5-channel relay test unit
For testing 5-channel relays with 6 mm terminals. Ideal for checking...
Breakdown boxes and interface cable...
Breakdown boxes, interface cable harnesses and accessories applicable to light vehicles