3D multimedia model for learning about HYBRID vehicles, with Serious Game software package, Animations and 3D Video.
This learning model is exclusively dedicated to the study of hybrid technologies and provides a detailed explanation of the operation of a diesel engine combined with an electric traction motor and a starter-alternator.
Category: Alternative energy
Activity: Training institutions
Downloadable documents :Datasheet FR
The HE-3020-SG model has been developed to facilitate the study of hybrid vehicles (internal combustion engine+electric motor).
This learning support lets the user compare a classical ICE-powered vehicle with a "full hybrid" and with an ICE-powered vehicle with a starter-alternator (micro hybrid or STOP & START).
The Serious Game software educates trainees about safety considerations with respect to electric and hybrid vehicles. This preparation forms part of the requirement for official electrical accreditation (standard UTE C18-550).
The HE-3020-SG model is supplied with:
- REFLET software
- user guide, learning resources and practical exercises
- steering wheel and pedals (accelerator and brake)
- USB lead
- power supply cable
- GU-MEGAMACS-56: multi-manufacturer diagnostic tool.
- KIT-EPC-EPI: Collective and personal protective equipment which conforms with standard UTE C18-550 for Electric Vehicles/Hybrid Vehicles
- REFLET8: the data acquisition unit used with REFLET® software (4-trace oscilloscope, etc.).
- MT-TABLE: A table on castors with the same dimensions as the MT-ESP1000 model
Products in the same categorySee all products in category >
Training model for natural gas...
This learning model has been developed to facilitate training in natural...
Electrical protection equipment – UTE...
Collective and personal protective equipment which conforms with standard UTE C18-550...
Twizy instrumentation: Data logger and...
A logger which records data on the CAN (Controller Area Network)...
Fully electric vehicle, drivable and...
The HE-3000 is the 1st electric vehicle to be developed as...