Cooling system model featuring actual parts and systems (for R134 gas).
The MT-C7000 model has been developed to facilitate the study and analysis of an automotive air conditioning system filled with R134a gas. The model features actual parts and systems.
Category: Air conditioning
Activity: Training institutions
Downloadable documents :Datasheet FR Datasheet EN Datasheet ES Datasheet NL
The MT-C7000 model has been developed to facilitate the study and analysis of an automotive air conditioning system.
It comprises the automotive components needed to produce a complete and fully functional cooling circuit:
- Sanden SD6C12 variable displacement A/C compressor for R134a (external control by PWM)
- Condensing unit with fan motors,
- Evaporating unit with pulser and thermostatic expansion valve,
- Diam 64H120 drying filter with 3-stage pressure switch,
- Two filling valves, HP and LP
- Set of 4 hoses for connecting up the A/C elements with a galvanised steel connector. The hose diameters are M6, M8 and M10 depending on the situation.
Supplied with its transport and storage case, user documentation and practical exercises.
EXXOCLIM3: measurement and diagnostic tools for air conditioning systems